Re: Recent s.s.t.c work

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick" <kchdlh@xxxxxxx>

Yes, I'm waiting now to debug my "ugly bucket" scheme--altho 1 of them is not so ugly, being transparent, and both of them are hidden inside the secondary when operating so any ugliness is of no concern. And how long? Who's to say? Only ol' Murph' & he's silent as the tomb.

I measured my k at about 0.3.

KCH.

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: <mailto:Fucian@xxxxxxx>Fucian@xxxxxxx
So are you still going with the primary inside the secondary?I decided to do this as well, because my coil is large and I dont have a good way aside from an ugly bucket to setup the primary as usual. Hopefully things work out fine for you with this setup ;-)

How long beofore 1st light?Has anyone else here tried the primary inside the secondary?According to JavaTC the coupling is around .6. Is this bad or no?

Matt