Re: 7.1Hz, how the heck did Tesla succeed?

Original poster: stork <stork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: William Beaty <billb@xxxxxxxxxx>

Mr. Bill Beaty,

I direct your attention to the lightning experiments performed by the late Charles Yost. There are indeed earth resonances of natural lightning strikes which he received from his tower and recorded on his old storage oscilloscope. Charles wrote a wonderful monograph on his experimental findings.

Don't worry about the earth being flattened on the poles. Whatever the signal gaines or looses going out one way it evens it all out on the return path.

Secondly, it is little known, but Tesla did calculations in his own hand regarding resonant modes and potentials for his Wardencliffe transmitter. If memory serves me correctly he used the second earth harmonic of ~ 14 cps and his maximum earth potential voltage excursion was around 30 volts.

Please contact me off line for the source of this information.

stork