Re: 3D version of ETesla

Hi Mark,

It is almost trivial...

Instead of a rod along side of the coil, we just place an isolated disk above the coil. The ground wire comes down from the ceiling along the center axis.

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/MarcTest.gif

This preserves all of the axial symmetry so the present version of E-Tesla can do it. We probably don't even have to worry about the floating potential disk since the fields it would be inside in this case are very uniform. The disk will just be the some potential as the equipotential contours it is in.

Of course, this make the whole thing look very simple... Not sure there is any reason to go further now.

Cheers,

        Terry