Re: John Couture - where are you??

Hi Gerry, All,

John Couture is healthy and doing well. He's living in Milton, FL these days. He's been off the list for sometime now but is thinking about getting back on when the time is right. He no longer has his workshop for coils. He is now into building model airplanes believe it or not! He's designed and built a static thrust tester for airplane props. Pretty cool!

He is still interested in Tesla Coils, just taking some time off the TCML for now.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Funny you should ask Gerry, the same thing has been on my mind the past few weeks. I even thought about writing the same question to the list but got busy with my Seibt coil and never did. I haven't heard from John C. in several months. I'll see if I can contact him via his personal email.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Is John Couture still around, I haven't heard form him since maybe last year.

Gerry R.

Original poster: "Ralph Zekelman" <gridleak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

It has been several years but Lindsey in Bradley, Illinois had the
Turner.
He also had the John Couture books.