Re: Salt Cap

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Not worth it? Have you seen Greg's performance with
"free" caps? Check out his free MBC:

http://hot-streamer.com/greg/swc.htm

Not only is it free, but you now have an excuse to
drink dozens of beers. For someone on a budget, I'd
recommend this.

If you're really worried about flushing oil, you can
always decant into an old shampoo bottle and put it in
the trash.

Of course, you never throw away batteries or paint
cans in the trash do you?

Adam

> Original poster: Adam Britt <beans45601@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> its still not worth it.
>
> -Adam
>
> On 7/3/05, Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  > Original poster: Gregory Hunter
> <tesla_39560@xxxxxxxxx>
>  >
>  > You are grossly overstating the disposal problem,
> and
>  > scaring a newbie over nothing. Intead of motor
> oil,
>  > use drugstore mineral oil laxative to top up the
>  > bottles. This oil is literally safe enough to
> drink!
msnip........