Re: John Couture - where are you??

Original poster: stork <stork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

John lives with his son Mike a few miles away from me. I'll try to drive by and check on him since I cannot contact by phone.

Stork

Funny you should ask Gerry, the same thing has been on my mind the past few weeks. I even thought about writing the same question to the list but got busy with my Seibt coil and never did. I haven't heard from John C. in several months. I'll see if I can contact him via his personal email.
Take care,
Bart

Is John Couture still around, I haven't heard form him since maybe last year.

Gerry R.