RE: Theory acceptance- Displacement current?

Original poster: "David Thomson" <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Marco,

> The basic, simple and plain way to defend your new theories
> and gain new support is always the same. Provide a documented
> and repeatable experiment based on them and everybody will be
> satisfied (could it be more simple)?

www.tesla-coil-builder.com/images/chiron01twosparks.jpg

The theory that I developed came about by building a flat spiral
secondary coil and placing a spherical top load on the center
tap.  The ground tap of the secondary is connected to a sharp
edged point.  In between the spherical top load and sharp pointed
ground contact, I placed the butt of a fluorescent tube.  When
the coil fired up, there was a thick white spark from the ground
to the tube and a thin purple spark at the same time between the
sphere and the tube.

Certainly, the geometry of the contacts play an important role in
the manifestation of the spark.  But there were two distinct
manifestations of the spark, nonetheless.  To me, if there were
truly two different manifestations of spark, then I should be
able to quantify them and explain the quantum mechanics.  Not
only did I succeed in quantifying the two different types of
charge, but I ended up discovering the world's first Unified
Force Theory.  Also, the theory quantifies why the geometry of
the contacts is important to the formation of the spark.

Now, maybe there is something wrong with my logic.  But when
someone produces an experiment, discovers the quantification of
the experiment, and then makes a monumental discovery in quantum
physics, that should excite people.  But on this list it only
raises animosity and gives old men (in their minds) a way to
justify being cranky.  Ultimately, someone will say, "Feynman
didn't teach that in physics class," or "Get a paper printed in
Nature or Science and then come back to us," or "New theories are
off topic for this list, go somewhere else."

Now how can I get the experiment repeated by others, if I can't
talk about it on the only list where there are so many
independent coil builders?  I have no problem building it and
repeating the experiment, even two years after the discovery.

Now let's see if you are good on your word.  Since I now have a
book printed (actually, I'm just about finished with the second
edition), you can read the theory for yourself.  There are some
on this list who are vaguely familiar with the theory, having
recently proofed a paper that I'm preparing to submit to a
physics journal.  You can read the book free online at Google
Print by searching, "secrets of the aether" on Google.  Or, you
can purchase a book or a 30 day ebook from the web site
www.16pi2.com.  I'm not trying to get rich on the idea, although
I can't afford to give away books that cost me $50 to print on a
color laser printer.  Also, I don't see why I shouldn't be able
to make an enterprise from the theory, since I'm the principle
discoverer.  So I really don't want to hear any conspiracy
theories about my motives.

The fact is, I have performed an experiment.  The experiment led
me to a new theory.  I developed the theory.  The theory is
highly practical.  Perhaps it might please you to know that
electrons are NOT made of cheese.  But let's see where this goes
and how long it takes for the thread to be axed.

Dave