High Voltage Stunt on Fear Factor tonight.

Original poster: Sam Barros <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Hi list,

Its been a while since I last posted but I'm still active in the High Voltage
community. Tonight's Fear Factor episode on NBC features a High Voltage stunt that
I helped design and build, along with Jeff Parisse's technical assistance. I doubt
watching the show can convey just how much fun it was to work with Jeff and the
Fear Factor crew, but nonetheless I think it should be well worth watching. Let me
know what you think!
You can watch a preview for the show at the Fear Factor website
(www.fearfactor.com)

Sam Barros
ME/EE Major at Michigan Technological University
http://www.powerlabs.org