Re: PVC coil forms larger than 6 inch pipe

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Most all major city areas have plastic pipe suppliers that can supply 10 ft
lengths of 5/8 " up to 4 ft dia from 1/4 " thick to 1.25" thick. Yes you
look funny driving 200 miles with a pipe tied to the roof of your car.
   Robert   H