Radar pulse capacitors

Original poster: Bigggcoil@xxxxxxx

Hey all

I have done searches on the net for some radar pulse cap's I've aquired, and can't find a thing about them. I know someone out there probably knows something about these. They have several numbers on them, 400030-2 13058-25m116 and are made by Axel or Sora power inc. Pulled from old pulse radar modulators. Capacitance measures 0.008 uF and still have the despiking cap & resistor on them as well as the plate cap for the switching tube. Mainly interested in their voltage ratings. There about 3"x 12" x 8". Any help appriciated.

Kevin E

Coiling in Oklahoma