Re: Bald-faced Quackery in the Name of Tesla

Original poster: Spivey Nickolsan <movonarvic@xxxxxxxxx>

Wow, I kinda want one now...

[quoted from the auction]
""The Purple Energy Devices not only cleared the food of all negative
energy, and negative residues such as pesticides, but also energised
the food. Now I put all my food on it and I continue to be amazed".

The Tesla Purple Energy Shield? has been gifted to us at this time to
serve this purpose. Within its beautiful ergonomic design lies the
zeropoint energetic field that can be effectively utilized for:

Psychic Protection

Electromagnetic shield

Attunement

Aura Amplification