RE: Question about computers and coils

Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>

YES,..Use 'Line Filters' on your power input ( wall plug ) , but the 8amp fuse in my bass guitar amp has been fried twice, I suspect the streamers hitting my heating ducts in the basement are the problem , even though I grounded them. There are house wires in close proximity to the ducts. I unplug the amp now before I run the coil,....be carefull !! No PC problems yet...........