RE: Homemade cap..........try this

Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Yes, good idea. I still havnt decided to build them for sure, ..I still am using my Ol' T.C.B.O.R. caps (3)I made back in the early '90's ,.... there still workin' ,,about .02mfd each I think.I saw this poly material and thought many thin dielectric caps may perform better than the 60mil rolls, ............?