Re: Microwave Parts For Sale: Lots of MOTs, CAPS, and MAGNETRONS

Original poster: striker754@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Still got some MOTs, caps and magnetrons left over

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Dec 29, 2004 3:40 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Microwave Parts For Sale: Lots of MOTs, CAPS, and MAGNETRONS

Original poster: striker754@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys,

I have a whole box full mainly of MOTs, and capacitors. There are a couple
magnetrons.

If anyone needs these I would sell you them for cheap. Pickup in Loveland,
CO 80537 (NE Colorado) or I can ship them.

One of the big guys on here bought a couple from me, he could vouch for my
reputation, I've also met Terry, live around him.

Just make an offer.

My AIM s/n is Lt1guy95 or just email me at striker754@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
aaab@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys