Re: Looking for demo ideas for TC

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I gave a school demo at a fete. I used a chain mail glove through a faraday cage to simulate lightning from my hand as I turned on the TC. I gave a magical powers explanation for this. I then changed from a wizard outfit to a mad scientist behind the cage and gave a more conventional explanation.
Pics at
http://tesladownunder.iinet.net.au/tesla_coil_sparks.htm#4%20inch%20coil

Peter (Tesla Downunder)