Re: Non-GFI NSTs

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

We are now in the final phases of testing of 16 kV  250 mA HV transformer.
It will operate either with CT grounded as in NST fashion, or one end can be
grounded and the HV coils series to operate as a single ended output.

We hope to have the final results in by Feb --- long delays on procuring the
core materials.

Dr. Resonance