Re: www.drsstc.com massive update!

Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>

Terry,

Starting to look good ;-).

Once this cold weather breaks and i can run the coils outdoors again,
i should start taking down some complete "data" of all of my DRSSTCs
and various aspects (power consumption, primary current, spark length,
BPS, pulse width, coil parameters, the list goes on!).  But its
winter, time to start fiddling with robots and those cool lifter
things ;-).

Gosh, i still have to find a use for those CM600s ;-), that will have
to wait till spring, hehehe.  Any bets on how long of sparks can be
created from a 45"x8" secondary? ;-).

Hey, here is a thought, how about a DRSSTC picture gallery?  Just a
couple of photos on the main page to quickly grab the readers
attention (like some big sparks and stuff!).

One other site i can think of off the top of my head that should be
linked is Jason's page, im not sure if he is on the TCML:

http://www.users.tpg.com.au/jasonj1/

I think he got like 5' so far from one of his setups, but i really
cant remember for sure.

Hopefully any other experimenters will speak up with their websites
that we dont know about!

Steve