Re: Advice on Primary

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ben: I have used holes and I have used notches. Once you use holes you will
not do it again. It is much harder to do. Make shure your holes are a little
larger than your tubing to allow for the curve in the coil radius. Thread
your frame around your coil of tubing and do not unwind your coil. Sone
copper is anealed soft and easy to use. as copper is worked or stored it
gets hard. You can bake hard copper in youe oven at broil heat for 2 hours
then drop it in cold water to aneal the copper . Un-like steel copper is
left soft when quenched steel is left hard. That probibly is not required
with holes large enough or slots. Slots are much less trouble.
      Robert   H