From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2005 12:57 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Meter Shunts ??

Original poster: Thomas DeGregorio <tommacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi I'm so confused about meter shunts. I need one for a high current
application but I think it would be good to use with my TC too. Oh it's for
my surge generator. I never used a shunt before and to me it seems that
shunts drop the current but not the voltage, is this true? I can't seem to
figure it out. Yeah really do know where else to ask this question so I
figured I'll just pop a quick one :)

Thanks for your help,
Tom