Re: That "secret" project

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

Yeah, I remember that -- they got kind of chicken when it came to the
possibility of neutralizing a $6M scoreboard.
Really!  As long as you can avoid the terrorist label though.
I've noticed!  Tons of posts, and that web site -- it looks like you have
been doing just about as much work documenting it as well.  That's really
cool about the 3U rack mount.  Now to get a rack mounted TC and you can
just plug the whole thing into a data center! :-)
I'll be interested in seeing it when it's ready for viewing.  I should
bring my big coil to the next get together too.  Maybe I could talk Linda
into having it at her place since she's the one with the power.
Chip