How to start on SSTC

Original poster: "Mudford, Chris" <chris.mudford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi to all

With the number of postings and sites where SSTC's are talked about and shown operating I want to know what peoples thoughts are as to a group of you "experts" putting together a guide on "SSTC's for the novice electronics person". Overall topology, each sections purpose and how they interact, design, build and testing. Something that gives a good display but isn't going to cost the earth to achieve.

But for now, what peoples SSTC designs and web sites are set at a level for the SS novice? They all seem to start above my basic electrical knowledge.

Cheers, Chris (NZ).