Re: DRSSTC stablity/ closed loop response

Hi Robert,

I don't have the newer versions of MathCad or the older versions loaded these days. But I understand the frequency splitting thing pretty well.

I just was wondering what the concern was in the case of the DRSSTC. Normally the frequency splitting is a "who cares" as long as sparks come out thing. ;-))

Cheers,

        Terry