Re: Low Impedance Negative Resistance Tesla Coils

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ken: I service a cryogenic coil. It uses 9 gallons of L. nitrogen  per week
$100 and 6 gallons of L. Helium enery 4 months $200 just as it sits,  more
as it is used. I dont think the overhead would justify cryogenic coils as a
hobby.
    Robert    H