Re: pole pig

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

I loaded a 25 kVA pig into my pickup with nothing more
than a short wooden ramp and a hand truck. It took two
people to load and unload. To unload, I simply let it
slide down the ramp without the hand truck. Didn't
want to risk it getting away on a hand truck. 5 kVA's
should be MUCH lighter than my 25.

Good luck
Adam