distribution transformer in socal?

Original poster: coils@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Does anyone in the so-cal area have a good 5-10 Kva pole pig for sale or
trade?  I have pushed my mot 6 pack to its limit and I dont want to push
it anymore.  I have a lot of good stuff if anyone is interested, powerstat
1256d and 1156d, adjustable e-i core ballast, nst's, mmc's, primaries, and
secondaries.  I'm not interested in ladwp cans due to the 4850 Kv primary.
 If interested, please contact me at coils@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

at the bottom of this link, are pics of my mot 6-pack making streamers.

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/teslacoil/

Thanks, and have a happy new year!

Thad Howard