Re: Have A Verry Merry Christmas!!!

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

As I walked past the new server, still humming away, still up and serving
email and pages, I think I got the best present, but it was an early one!

Thanks everyone for all your wonderful contributions to the list, in the
form of your time, effort, money, and love.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy Sunday if this isn't your
holiday season. :-)

Chip