RE: Capacitor Help (spark gap)

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

If your total gap is even close to 1/2", you're walking on thin ice.
While the gap separation of a multi-cylinder gap isn't easily varied
like in your 2 bolt gap, it must still be set by using more or less
individual segments.  Just as with the bolt gap, the number of segments
must be chosen so it just barely fires when just the NST is connected.
Using more or wider gaps will no doubt improve performance, but at your
NST's peril.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA