To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 11:31 AM
Subject: pole transformer

Original poster: "The Engine Centre" <jetmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi All,
This may sound crazy, but im looking to buy a pole pig in the US and ship it to Australia, im strugling to buy one down here, at the right price, ive even chased SWER line transformers, i beleive there are also dry types of pole transformers? If any one has any for sale please contact me off list, so i can get dimensions weight ect, and check shipping customs cost etc.
Thank's in advance Paul.