Re: A LUA file for BELA (a help to build electrostatic model of TC)

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>

>> > If you would like to model a coil of yours, download the file from here:
>> > http://home5.inet.tele.dk/f-hammer/DRSSTC.lua
>>
>>no - now from here:
>>
>>http://mail.himplast.ru/father_dest/temp/

> You sure is a joker. What sort of Chinese gibberish is that!

i`m joking? no - you are joking - with yourself, and very badly i must
admit %-) you didn`t like  chinese - why? :-) and what if we have
chinese coilers on the list? %-)))
but it`s not even Chinese - it`s your browser that failed to download
cyrillic (or you prevented it by  yourself). you see - it`s my server,
in .ru zone, so of course my server has russian regional and language
settings. moreover - it`s not me who created that page - it`s generated
automatically by  server, coz it`s not the html page at all - it`s
just a file listing from some directory on the server.
if, say, Terry lived in russia, you`d see absolutely the same in
http://hot-streamer.com/temp/ directory for example :-)

but i can`t understand one thing - even if the dates of the files were
unreadable, you have to see 2  hyperlinks:

http://mail.himplast.ru/father_dest/temp/TC.lua
http://mail.himplast.ru/father_dest/temp/TC.zip

and you are trying to say that you`ve failed to make just one click on
either of them with your  mouse? :-O but how is it possible? %-))) if
you didn`t see those links in the right part of the page, then your
computer must be totally trashed :-D

-----
Let the bass kick! =:-D