Re: Capacitor Help

Original poster: "MalcolmTesla" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

BTW - a BIG thank you to everyone who's helped me get this far.  I started
my venture of trying to build a Tesla Coil on Saturday Dec 10th.  Today Dec
19th was the tree judging contest at work and I just barely made it.  I
finished it last night around midnight.  10 days build for a guy who's never
even seen a tesla coil in real life.  I could never have done it without the
guidance and help I got from everyone on the list.

Thanks so much
Malcolm in KC

My finished coil with improvements on the way
http://www.v8-ranger.com/temp/tesla/28.jpg
http://www.v8-ranger.com/temp/tesla/29.jpg