Re: Capacitor Help

Original poster: Rich Simpson <richcreations@xxxxxxxxx>

On Dec 16, 2005, at 9:23 PM, Tesla list wrote:

Excellent information.  I'll shoot for steel beams in the roof.  If that's

not an option I'll pickup a 150' extension cord from wal-mart and run an RF

ground outside to a pipe in the ground.  Like someone mentioned before I

don't want to be frying networks, computers or anything else.

You said that the coil was going to be run inside a metal chicken wire christmas tree? just use that as your counterpose, as it will basically be a faraday cage and you should be fine, You will not even need to ground to the beam...
-Rich in Berkeley