Re: Build own capacitors

Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx>

Ed , it think I have the right link this time. I should have said the
amp group at yahoo, what I put in the first time was not a real link ,
sorry for the confusion.
FYI the 12Kv variable capacitor I made is for RF use, not tesla use. An
air variable for tesla use would be pretty big, but fun to build. Opps!
I hope I don't start any thing when I talk about building a cap.
Go to the page, then click on "PHOTO" in the left hand box, then "PARTS
IS PARTS" folder.