Re: Primarky design (was capacitor help)

Original poster: Esondrmn@xxxxxxx
Malcolm,

Very nice looking primary. As long as everyone is chiming in with free advice - someday, you will like to have better access to the underside of the primary for adjusting the moveable tap lead. I have my primary base cut out with pie sections missing between the primary tubing support ribs. I see that you have holes in those areas but it will be hard to get your hand in there. It will be easier to cut more of that wood out now before you get the secondary installed.

Just a thought.  Keep up the good work.

Ed Sonderman