RE: Capacitor Help

Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall" <jpeakall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Malcom,

Just to keep thing contradictory :-0, I'd say try a salt water type cap. The
bucket cap is great, or any of the other methods used to make one. They are
durable, cheap and easily replaced.

It is also easy to adjust the capcitance. Just add or subtract bottles. Once
you have got it all working well, then I'd move up to an MMC, using the CD
caps reccomended on this list. While the Maxwell caps are great, new ones
are spendy, and there is no way of determining how much life a used one has
left or how hard they were run. Unless the seller says the were only used by
a little old lady on Sundays :-0.

Jonathan