Re: CIRCULAR No. 74. missing pages

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmdq@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:
Thanx to all,
I will try to get missing pages.
By the way, scan of excellent book: "WirelessTelegraphy" by Zenneck (translation by Seelig) can be downloaded from:
<www.archive.org/details/WirelessTelegraphy>
Many old super books can be downloded from:
<www.pmillett.com/tecnical_books_online.htm>
specialy: "Radio Engineering Principles" by Laurel & Brown.
Thank you very much,
Zoran "
Zenneck's book has a great deal of interest to TC nuts, since it was written "in the golden days of spark". I have the first English edition with the signature of a ham who must have bought it about 1920.

Yes. this book is very interesting, with a lot of construction details
that can be useful in "Tesla coiling". The theory parts are interesting
too, to see how these things were treated by that time.

The simplest way to get a page of an old book without damaging it is
by taking a photo (use a digital camera) of it. The image may get a
bit warped, but perfectly readable. I have a program that I wrote
exactly to "unwarp" images of book pages took in this way.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz