From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 3:46 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Free Advanced PSSTC Controller boards to a loving home-both
board went in 2 mins wow.

Original poster: "Hooper, Christopher AZ"
<christopher.az.hooper@xxxxxxxxx>

O.K. these great boards are going out to the first two emails that hit
my in box first The winners are:

Mike Strube
and
Matt Gibson

Glad the boards have a new home and hope you can get some great sparks
as they look to be well designed as wish I had 1/2 the brains to design
something like this.... Just got stuck on DRSSTC (thanks to super Steve
Ward) and now hoping to pump 25 foot sparks on the 48Kwatt coil starting
in March 2006.

Enjoy,
Christopher robin