Re: Javatc update to version 10.j

Hi Ed,

No, (centigrade/(9/5)+32) is not correct.

It should be written as (centigrade x (9/5) + 32).

This is also the same as (centigrade/(5/9) + 32) which I listed.
Just another way of doing the same thing.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: Esondrmn@xxxxxxx
Bart.

A typo I suspect.  Centigrade to Fahrenheit should be:
To convert from Centigrade to Fahrenheit:  (centigrade/(9/5)+32)

9/5 as opposed to 5/9.

Ed Sonderman