Advanced PSSTC DRSSTC Board - Manual

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

As of late, I have received some insulting emails, written with
particular poor taste, from one individual (whose name i will not
mention) who seems to take great offense with the fact that I have not
had the time to write a manual for the Advanced PSSTC DRSSTC boards that
I designed in 2004.

As I had mentioned previously on this and other groups, due to other
priorities in my life, i did not have the time to spend writing a detail
manual for the boards, and instead invited anyone with questions or
concerns regarding the PSSTC board to either post them on the 4hv.org
forum or post them directly here to the TCML list.  This way, all
questions could be answered in a group fashion, and the responses posted
to everyone.

So again, i invite anyone with questions / concerns to address them
directly here to the TCML list or the 4hv.org forums.

Thank you
Dan

(If you visit 4hv.org, please do a search for "PSSTC" and you will bring
up the extensive thread regarding these boards on all the known issues,
questions regarding them. )