RE: Big coils in/near house : was - Warning on DRSSTC's are Nasty

Original poster: "Hooper, Christopher AZ" <christopher.az.hooper@xxxxxxxxx>

Good day great coilers,

I was wondering since we are starting to get a few items listed on blown
equipment due to Tesla Coils from "DRSSTC are Nasty Machines" that maybe
we would could compile a list of warnings to help people when running
coils in or by their house. Everything is going to
Microcontroller/Microprocessors and since these are state machines
running on a xtal (most that is, but not all) input, they loss their
count and can get mixed up (where am I ????) or even worse turning
something on that should not be on such as sprinklers while your coil is
running in the yard (been there) it may save a few $. Anyway just an FYI
that may save taking the Wife out to dinner and flowers or even worse
(like me) not allowed running coils in the house anymore (bummer). Just
a thought!

Rgs,
Christopher robin

P.S. I love to read coilers who have blown things up as show the
wife........see, I am not the only person who kills things.......still
does not help, ugggggggggggggggggggggg

poor wife in her next life will have a check list:

EE's- no
Tesla Coils - no
Electronics - no
Geeks - no