Secondary Material, Performance and Price

Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>

Yesterday I naively went out to home depot to buy a
chunk of 8" schedule 80 PVC for a secondary coil.

I never considered that they wouldn't carry it.  When
I go home I did some searching and found that
Mcmaster.com sells it in 5' lengths for $89.  Mcmaster
also sells 8" Cast acrylic tubes for $192 which
doesn't seem all that much more considering the good
characteristics I've heard about acrylic (doesn't trap
moisture, higher Q, etc.)

So my question is, how much SHOULD I expect to pay for
a PVC pipe (I suspect Mcmaster is high) and would it
be worth the extra $$$ just to go forward with the
acrylic?

Thanks,

Curt.

Yahoo! DSL ­ Something to write home about.
Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com