RE: Stretching the spark (was RE: Official air breakdown voltage?)

Original poster: "Marco Denicolai" <marco.denicolai@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Steve,

Not necessarily true, because negative discharge and positive discharge
aren't specular versions of each other. Their mechanism is different.

> Good luck with the discharge model! I've been trying
> to keep up but the maths is all a bit too heavy :-(

I think maths is easy compared with that practiced by Paul Nicholson, but
the basic problem is that it's common practice for paper writers to leave
important data and constants unreported. That makes it hard to replicate
their models and their results.

Best Regards