To our members affected by Katrina

Hi everyone,

This is off the general topic but I know that
there are several list members that are being
affected by hurricane Katrina. I know that Scot
D. - aka "Bunnykiller" resides in the New Orleans
area and I think there are several other list members
in the Gulf Coastal region from Louisana to the Florida
panhandle that are being affected by it as well. I am
in the Memphis area and we are being pelted by
some wind and rain from her tonight, though no hurricane
force winds. Just wanted to let all the Katrina victim
list members know that our thoughts and prayers
are with you....

David Rieben