RE: UPDATED Images - New Models : Commercial SSTC Project

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

The images are just that - conceptual images.
Also, with the prototypes, we have gotten similar results, with strikes
to the floor.
The large toroid helps to shape the efield gradient and allows the arcs
to move more outward
as opposed to downward.  Also, our prototypes use a stack toroid set-up
which shapes the field
even more so.

Dan

The images look great but I can't see how it will strike the floor when there is so little clearance between toroid and strike rail. Surely it'll just arc to the strike rail instead?