Re: Best place to look up Maxwell cap data

Original poster: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Nick,

Your best bet is to directly contact the folks at General Atomics Energy Products for information on your Maxwell cap - chances are they can fax you a data sheet:
http://www.gaep.com/capacitors.html

Good luck,

Bert
--
We specialize in UNIQUE items! Coins shrunk by huge magnetic fields,
Lichtenberg Figures ("Captured Lightning" in acrylic), & Out-of-Print

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: "Nick Andrews" <nicothefabulous@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Can someone point me in the right direction to look up specs for a Maxwell cap? It's from a pulsed dye laser, and so may not be as good for a coil.
Model 35002
.32uF, 30kV
.307uF actual
.09uH series ind
S/N 291967
It looks like it's in decent shape, not too bulged out. No sign of oil leakage, and you can hear it sloshing around in there... Thanks.
Nick A