Re: UPDATED Images - New Models : Commercial SSTC Project

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick" <kchdlh@xxxxxxx>

Sensitive souls may notice, still, the following: "The BlitzKrieg System I will be available in early 2006 in limited quantities."

Ken Herrick

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: "Daniel McCauley" <mailto:dhmccauley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx><dhmccauley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Okay, corrected the problem name and restored the conceptual packaging models to the site. Everything should be up there now.

<http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com/drsstc_menu.htm>http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com/drsstc_menu.htm

Dan

> Many of you have probably noticed that I haven't been active building
Tesla