Re: The Electrum Project

Hi Dmitry,

At 10:38 AM 8/30/2005, you wrote:
,,,

of course i can - coz today i`ve found out that this marx is situated
in my hometown - can you believe it?! i can`t believe even myself %-)
look at this picture:

http://205.243.100.155/frames/longarc.jpg

A. Gaivoronsky - i had a telephone conversation with him today! he
knows B & R personally, and description of the experiment, when that
discharge was obtained (i was only 11 by that time ^_^) had been
published in "Electricity" journal - number 11 for 1988 year.
unfortunately that`s all i can say now - i need time to get those
articles, but i don`t have it yet.

when i would be able to visit that research institute (i hope within
the next month), i`ll take photos of everything they will allow %-)

Wow!! This is very exciting!! I will look forward to hearing of your visit. I have a bunch of recent photos:

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/SiberianResearchInstituteofPowerEngineering/~INDEX.jpg

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/SiberianResearchInstituteofPowerEngineering/

I hope it is still in working order, or perhaps they have newer better stuff now!

btw - Alexander said that they were obtaining 200m spark - the only
limit it`s the size of testing area %-) they also work on the guided
spark - they can aim it in a given point.

Excellent!! that is the first time anyone who knows give a definite length to the sparks!! 200m = 656 feet!!!!

WOW!!

Cheers,

        Terry