Re: Commercial SSTC Project - First Preview Images

"Hi,

Even "I"... The "first thought" I had was that "blitzkrieg" was an
inappropriate name...  To this day, WWII terror names bring back many
bad meanings and thoughts for so many......

Prolly best to loose that name ASAP ;-))

Coming from one who "rarely is" politically correct >:-)))

Cheers,

         Terry"

	Nothing wrong with the "Blitz", it's the "krieg" association which gets
sticky.  As a matter of interest, "in the early days of wireless" there
was a commercial RSG called the "BLITZEN".

Ed