Re: secondary wire diameter

Hi Yurtle,

This must not be my day, I guess. I'll ask Terry to rename them and maybe I can get my own directory on hot-streamer.com and get more pictures added.

Gerry R.

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Not quite, at least in my email client. Most links
don't do very well with spaces. I always use "_" in
lieu of spaces.

Adam