Re: Looking for Voltage Control Switch Ideas

The Automation Direct Centsable 22 mm Joystick is a spdt switch. We run it thru a 24 vac control circuit and use it to pull in two 24 vac to 12 VDC relays which run the 12 VDC Grainger motor on our dual gang variac. Works very good.

Dr. Resonance

If by 2P1T you mean 2 pole single throw (dpst), that's
the opposite of what I need. I need a spdt switch,
(see below and on schematic). One pole to increase,
one to decrease. And it's very low current.

thanks
Adam