Re: Toroid Building

Original poster: "D&M's High Voltage, Inc." <dmshv.davmckin@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Gerry, List,

Bondo and fiberglass resin can be found in the paint section at Home Depot, Walmart, or other similiar types of stores. The Bondo we used was the same one used for autobody repair - cures to a reddish color (especially the way we mixed it - see our other email). For the fiberglass resin, the smaller ~$10 can will be more than enough, and the smaller pint size can (no larger than the quart size can) will be plenty (~$6). Prices have recently increased dramatically and we haven't needed to buy any in quite some time now, so I'm not sure, but should be somewhat close to those.

Best regards,

David L. McKinnon
D&M's High Voltage, Inc.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 12:00 AM Subject: Re: Toroid Building

Hi Tim,

Tell me more.  What is bondo (or fiberglass bondo) and where do you get it???

Gerry R.

Original poster: Timjroche@xxxxxxx
Gerry R.,
have you tried bondo...easy working, stable, and cheap....or even the fiberglass bondo for rigidity.....good luck... i'd like to know what you do... i'll be doin te same in 2-3 weeks.....tim